What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your browser about websites that you visit. They allow the website or a third party service to recognize you and make your next visit customized to your interests.
- to analyze and improve your use of our products and services
- to provide analytics
- to store preferences
- to enable advertisements delivery (possibly including behavioral advertisement)
- to authorize your account and device
- to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials
- to provide appropriate content from third parties
We do not correlate this information with data about individual users, nor do we sell this information to any third party or share this information, except with our partner and affiliates. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this will limit your ability to access and use our services, such as logging into your account.
Types of Cookies
Cookies may be stored either as: session cookies, which are only stored in memory, thus when the browser is closed, the cookie is permanently lost; or persistent cookies, which expire after a certain date set by us.
- Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and cannot be switched off. Without these cookies you will not be able to use our basic services.
- Functionality cookies enable us to remember information like usernames, language preferences, and regions. This information helps make it easier when you log in.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes, to count visits and traffic sources, so that we can improve user experience. This information is collected in the aggregate and is therefore anonymous.
If you give us permission, by opting into any of our various informative communications, we may contact you by using the information gathered by these cookies and trackers to send you our newsletter, blog updates, industry calendar, press releases, or events we are hosting. We will only communicate with you if you give us permission to do so.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies to report usage statistics.
How can you turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from particular websites. All modern browsers should allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. For instructions, check the support website for your browser. Please note that your account page will not work without cookies, as they are strictly necessary cookies. The following may be helpful:
Other Browser Apps - For instructions, check the support website for your browser